“Oops” is the only word I can use to express my absence on this blog. I was so determined to keep it up on a daily basis! But as always, life got in the way. But I’ve kept busy.
Some little updates:
- I’m now 32 weeks into my pregnancy!
- I started my maternity leave early because my job was stressing me out too much (and I still don’t regret my decision!)
- We’ve had our first few sales on our Etsy shops!
- Found one interested person in my custom children’s story. Still got to finish it.
- Nearly done with the nursery
- Made a couple of silk ring slings (so gorgeous! I wish I had pictures to show!)
- Cut my hair in a cute Korean mom hairstyle
- Signed up to the 3-day novel contest again
- Finished our prenatal classes
- Signed up to prenatal aquafit lessons
- Actively preparing for a natural childbirth
Not too bad, right? Now that I’m home and well-rested, I’ll catch up with posts. I promise.